Posted by : wiz Friday, March 27, 2015


Well, I guess no number of apologies is going to ever make up for this.

Upon review of both parts, I have come to find out that we have indeed, to use such an ugly term, plagiarized the middle section (or around 80%) of the translation at thenakedsol.blogspot.in.

We would not wish to push the blame on anyone on particular, so I accept full responsibility for this.

The part in question has already been rectified.

We're immensely sorry to anyone offended, especially to steel.

Bowguyz.

{ 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I'm going to ignore the fact that you had posted a

    "We didn't commit any plagiarism, I won't acknowledge it!"

    message just before this (before apparently doing any review of the two blogs).


    What concerns me more is that you're the one taking responsibility. This incident wasn't something that 'just happened' or something that you 'allowed to happen'; one of your three actively went to some other guy's (rather obscure) blog, and then consciously made the decision to copy and paste it all.

    And the ones harmed here aren't just Steel, but you other two as well. Because of what he's done (and it was a terrible job btw), your credibility and name is taking a blow as well. But instead of just getting rid of such a guy, you two are still happy to be working alongside him?

    I'm asking this seriously:

    Are you right in the head?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the original post, it was entirely my fault. I only compared the starting and ending (the parts which were different), so that was a major oversight on my part. As again, I apologize.

      The other two of us are considering taking action against the responsible party.

      Delete
    2. Relax were all human we all make mistakes they'll and everyone else will without a doubt forgive ya just try a simple sorry and dont make the same mistake again.
      And any ETA on sakurasou?

      Delete

- Copyright © 2013 Unnamed Translations - Shiroi - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan - Modified by Bowguyz -